who wants to move to new york with me
we can get a tiny shoe box apartment that’s too expensive
explore the city daily
become regulars at some coffee shop
have sleepovers in the living room
marathon our favorite movies and tv shows
sit together while we blog
always order in because we’re too lazy to cook
play board games
and idk maybe we could get a cat or dog
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
Reblogging this because I need this.
I really needed to hear this